The Virtual Fire Hydrant

Please Help Us Find Blue: His Family Misses Him!

HULA Certification

HULA Certificate

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

"GoodSearch" search engine

Mom found this on Sibernet and I was reading over her shoulder, so I decided it would be a great idea to put this on my blog! Probably all you Sibe bloggers already know about this, but maybe other dogs are reading this too that don't, so I'm gonna copy and paste this:


Hi, I know all of you love Siberians with all of your hearts....and you want to do whatever you can to help those in need, but you don't have that much time.....Well Great news....
Hi, I just wanted to let everyone know that there is a site called GoodSearch that is a search engine that donates to charities. Once an eligible charity is signed up, each time a person that lists that charity as its recipient conducts a search using GoodSearch, a penny is donated that charity.
Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue has been approved already.
What you can do to help raise money that will save a Siberian is.....
Simply go to this site:
http://www.goodsearch.com/Default.aspx
and list Tails of the Tundra as your charity
Then, make GoodSearch your search engine either by listing it as your default homepage or saving it as a favorite and remember to use GoodSearch when searching.
Lastly, send this link to all your friends and furry friend lovers so they can help us add up pennies.
So far today I have raised .13 cents!!! If I continue at this rate for the rest of the year I will have raised $47.00......not bad for one person doing nothing extra!
Thank YOU in advance for your support!!!!


So, now it's up here for all the world to see! If you're a good dog, please tell your parents to check GoodSearch out! My mom did--I made sure of it! I wooed and barked until she did it! Now she won't use the other search engines because she wants to help Tails of the Tundra. AROOOOOOOOOO! I love my mom!

1 woos:

Khady Lynn said...

My human saw this on Sibernet too, and already has our home computer set up, and now she has her work one set too!

Thanks for spreading the word Thor!

Holly

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty