The Virtual Fire Hydrant

Please Help Us Find Blue: His Family Misses Him!

HULA Certification

HULA Certificate

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Commenting on blogs and update

Hey, everydog! I just wanted everyone to know--I want to comment on your blogs, but for some reason, maybe Mom's stupid dial up connection, I haven't been able to! So I'm reading them, I just can't comment on them. Stupid dial up. I asked Mom about getting broadband, but she said it isn't available out here yet. We're pretty rural, but you know that if you saw the picture of the road we live on. The only broadband out here is satellite internet, which Mom says costs a fortune and she can't justify it because the internet is a luxury, not a need. I don't know about her, but I certainly need it! But she just says if I need it so badly, I can pay for it. I don't have any money!! So I guess I'm not getting it until some other broadband comes out this way. Boy, that just raises my hackles.

I'm getting along better with Dad. His voice still scares me sometimes, but the others have convinced me to give him a chance. He treats me nice, and he pets good, but I still only own two humans: Mom and Avi. But since Dad lives here too, and I can't do anything about it, I guess I'll put up with him too.

Oh! Congrats, Malkin, on making it into HULA! I'll be sending my pictures to Meeshka later; it might help with my application!

1 woos:

Khady Lynn said...

Men are kinda scary, but you should give your dad a chance. I'm sure he is probably just a teddy bear under that scary skin and voice!

Holly

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty