The Virtual Fire Hydrant

Please Help Us Find Blue: His Family Misses Him!

HULA Certification

HULA Certificate

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

We're Funky!

This is so khool! Our pal Dakota nominated us for the Funky Blog award, because she likes our new look. Mama helped with it--I have to give credit where credit is due! And I have consulted with LeeLee, Smoky, and Bandit on who we should nominate for the funky blog award.


Photobucket

So, without further ado, here are our nominations for this prestigious award:

1- The Army of Four (hey, my girlfriend blogs there! And her humans are way khool!)

2- Holly's House (one of the sweetest Malagals I know)

3- Meeshka's World (not only is she our queen and commander of HULA, but she does the best cartoons in the world!)

So those are our nominees for the funkiest blogs around. Dakota, of course, is also not only a funky blogger, but an awesome interior decorator. She can come decorate our place any time! Dakota, maybe you can give me tips on how to make my crate look nice? I'm a guy, after all--what do I know about home decor??

7 woos:

The Army of Four said...

Oh, THANK ROO, Thor! You are as sweet as you are handsome!
Love,
Ammy
PS: I love your new blog design!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Congrats on your award!

Khady Lynn said...

Wow, thank you soooo much!! I feel very honored.

Ummm, for a boy, do you really want pink lettering?

I'm just sayin'.

Holly

The Daily Echo said...

Congratulations on your very funky award! What a great way to honor your funky new look!
ECHO

Dakota said...

You guys are absolutely funky! And those are some good choices to pass it along too!

For your interior decor question, is it a wire crate or one of those upscale condo styles with the smooth walls?

Kapp pack said...

COngrats on your award and great pics!

Woo woo, KA

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Congrats on yur award! We like yur bloggie's "funky" cool look.
-Cosmos & Juneau-

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty