The Virtual Fire Hydrant

Please Help Us Find Blue: His Family Misses Him!

HULA Certification

HULA Certificate

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A New Sibe-Sister

Mama and Dad got us a new sister yesterday! Her name is Lita, and she's five, so she's a little older than me, but that's okay. And she's really, really um...fluffy (Mama won't let me use the other word spelled F-A-T). And that's okay too, since she likes to roughhouse with me more than Smoky and Bandit do, and I'll run the weight off her!

She thinks I'm great, but she isn't so sure about Smoky and Bandit yet. Bandit only thinks about playing and food, so Lita is kinda okay with her, but boy, she really doesn't like Smoky! Mama's trying to figure out how to get them together without bloodshed. Smoky doesn't want to fight, and she's trying to be nice, but, well, Lita isn't ready to be friends just yet. So Mama puts me outside with Lita, which is fun, and keeps the girls in, and then switches us. After our biped sister goes to bed tonight, Mama and Dad are going to try again, without me and Bandit, which I think is pretty unfair! I should be there to supervise, don't you think? But mama thinks it would be better if no one is there but her, Dad, Smoky, and Lita. That way, if there's a fight, no one innocent would get hurt. I guess that's smart. So, anyway, Mama made a film of me and Lita and our biped sister today. Here it is:




So enjoy, till next time!

Woos,
Thor

5 woos:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Lita!

Steve, Kat & Wilbur

Khady Lynn said...

That was great video!!!! She is sooo adorable and VERY fluffy!!

Thor is quite the talker too! And your daughter is adorable! If you don't like the name Lita, you can always change it to Leah!

Holly

Kapp pack said...

Love the video! Everyone is adorable!

Woo woo, Kelsey ANn

Bama said...

Oh Thor, your new sister is so beawootiful! Bet you're really happy now too, you have someone to REALLY roughhouse with! Sorry it took us so long to come back & visit, mama's been really busy with something she calls the SMS'ers. Not sure what she means by that, she's on the 'puter more than ever but seems to have less time to visit our friends blogs, guess we'll have to give her the claw! We're adding you to our buddies list on our blog as soon as we get done here, so we'll be sure to make her come visit more often.
Manykisses,
Chili, Cracker, Mikki & Bama
The River Hill Pack

Khady Lynn said...

Hey Thor and Lita, I have tagged you for a new game! Stop by my blog for details!

Holly

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty