The Virtual Fire Hydrant

Please Help Us Find Blue: His Family Misses Him!

HULA Certification

HULA Certificate

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lazy Sunday

Well, we didn't do much today. It was a really warm day today--in the mid seventies, so we didn't stay outside much. We laid around the house most of the day, and when we weren't lying around, we were taking turns climbing into laps. Mama and Dad make these wonderful pain noises when LeeLee does it, because she can't jump up like I can. So she jumps partway up, her front paws land very hard in someone's lap, and her back legs scrabble to get the rest of the way up, usually against someone's legs. That's when they make those noises. It's really funny! They're like big squeek toys!

Mama even curled up with the whole pack on the floor today and took a nap with us. She figured it was safer and less painful to nap on the floor than it would be to get LeeLee up on the bed. She's probably right. But LeeLee is doing really well on her green-bean-and-Canidae diet, and she runs almost as fast as me in the backyard!

So, since we didn't do much today, Mama is letting me post the pictures we do have of our friends from Jer-man-ee. They emailed us today to say hi!

First, this is Sonja:


Photobucket

And this is George:


Photobucket

Mama took the pictures with her cell phone, which is why they didn't come out very good. It doesn't have a flash, which is kind of stupid, I think. All cameras should have a flash, if you're in a dim room! But the phone still takes better pictures than our actual digital camera, so I guess I can't complain TOO much.

Back to napping now. See you next time!

Woos,
Thor

3 woos:

The Daily Echo said...

Humans do make funny noises. Their squeakers seem to last longer than our stuffies too.
ECHO

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

In some ways, LeeLee is like me. I don't weigh a lot but when I step on Mom or Dad, I make sure to step on them with all four paws! Steve is nice and will either jump all the way over them, or just step with like one paw, but what's the use of that? I know Mom and Dad love every inch of me, so I make sure to give them all four paws!

Kat

Kapp pack said...

It's always best when yu make your humans squeak. Nice job getting your mom to take a nap on the floor with you!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty