The Virtual Fire Hydrant

Please Help Us Find Blue: His Family Misses Him!

HULA Certification

HULA Certificate

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tagged and Tagging

Mama is finally letting me back on the computer. It's about time! I got tagged by my friends Echo and Fenway, and I have been patiently waiting for Mama to let me do this! So here are the rules:

1. Post a 6-word memoir on your blog and include visuals if you'd like.
2. Link to the blog and dog who tagged you, ideally to their original memoir post.
3. Tag at least 5 more pups with blogs, link to them, and leave a comment with an invitation to play.

So without further ado, my six words:

1. Handsome
2. Fortunate
3. Rescued
4. Loving (and loved!)
5. Happy
6. Affectionate

I didn't feel like taking pictures, so you'll have to content yourself with pictures already in various places in the blog!

I'm tagging Shelby and Maddox, the Rasta Boyz, the RHP, the Kapp Pack, and Flurry and Aja!

6 woos:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Good job, Thor!

Steve and Kat

The Daily Echo said...

.....and khorrect!
ECHO

Kapp pack said...

Thanks for the tag! We'll claw mom into doing this one of these days!

Woo woo, KA

Tucker said...

Those are good words, Thor! Glad you had a chance to post them!

Hope you can get some more time online soon!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'll ekhho EKHHO!

Khorrekht!!

Woo!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I will do everyone elses. But not mine!

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty