The Virtual Fire Hydrant

Please Help Us Find Blue: His Family Misses Him!

HULA Certification

HULA Certificate

Monday, May 5, 2008

A Furball in Need

Our Mala-pal, Holly, has posted a challenge issued by her friend Izzie, to post this badge on our blogs and click on it every day for a week.

The Animal Rescue Site
I have decided that we will be a part of that challenge. But I'd like to see it kept going for more than a week. Thus, I issue my own challenge: one month. That's thirty days. Not so hard. We can do that, can't we? It's just one click of the millions of clicks you'll make in a day. Click here to get your own badge.

5 woos:

Tucker said...

Sounds good to me! I wonder whether it counts to click on more than one site per day?

Teddy Westlife said...

I'm sure it's not for puppies or kitties in Australia but I have put the clicky thing on my blog too!

Huffle Mawson, Explorer Cat (and Honorary Husky)

Khady Lynn said...

Thank you Thor, for posting this challenge!! It is VERY important to help doggies in need. I am sure to click it every day too!!

Holly

The Daily Echo said...

This badge is such a great thing and we're glad there's so many pups and people aware of how important and easy it is to care. Thor, check out my blog.....I've tagged woo!
ECHO

Fenway said...

I just tagged you in the latest game of chase! Check out my blog to see what's up!!!

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty